There is reason that SASAKI-YOHINTEN doesn't do Crowdfunding.



Hello.
Our family went to forrest and stayed 1 night.
We could refresh in the nature of the Earth.
Also I can work very hard from today.
(But tomorrow, I can't work because my son and I will go to hospital for blood test, not Corona.)
By the way,  The Japanese Government declared a state of emergency yesterday.
School is stop, business is stop, cafe is stop ,and more.
Some people can't spend normal life this situation.
And now, some people are starting project of crowdfunding for support.



I have challenged twice to crowdfunding.
Summer in 2018 and autumn in 2019.




First time, I was supported 40000 yen versus the target amount 100000 yen.
I prepared only 1 reward.
Second time, I preapred a lot of reward for suppoters on crowdfunding.
Then I was supported around 300000yen versus the target amount 200000yen.



And now, 2020.
This situation, Corona-shocked.
Finally the Japanese Government declared a state of emergency .
Our shop was good January to March.
But the sales have been decreasing very this month.
"I have to do crowdfunding !?" I thought.
But I didn't do it.
Because I can sell my works on web store to Japan, to oversea.
But some people are worried because they can't spend life.
So I thought about this timing is not us, we don't start crowdfunding.
I have to make my works a lot , and I have to sell on our web store now.
My crowdfunding project is not this time. But I want to do it this year .
So we have to get over this situation by ourself.
We can do it, because...
Please read this article. https://sasakiyohinten.blogspot.com/2020/03/we-can-do-it.html

But if you noticed that SASAKI-YOHINTEN is not sold, please buy a few.



Thank you!


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Power of sentence/文章の力

海外の雑誌に載りました。今週は秋まつりです。

古布衣と古道具