Handmade clothes by SASAKI and Japanese antique furniture

 


Hello, how are you? 

How about Covid pandemic? 

We are very well. Japan starts new life in April. 

My son's elementary school started this week. He is a little bit nervous every morning.

I know, I know. But I can't help him about that.

He is growing up everyday. If I helped him, his growth may stop.

Anyway I want to tell you about our activity.





Our store will exhibit with an antique store in June.

This is the first challenge, our works combine with antique furniture.

I guess it is very fun!

Their name is "Showa Ki Chi" .















They are collecting Japanese antique furniture and goods. 

They are so cool, I am a very big fan. 

I am looking forward to exhibiting with them in June.

Thank you!


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Power of sentence/文章の力

海外の雑誌に載りました。今週は秋まつりです。

古布衣と古道具