2021 A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

 




A happy new year, 2021.

I am so happy, we could overcome about super bad year in 2020.

And thank you so much for supporting us always.

2020 was very difficult situation for everyone.

The Japanese government was very slowly to dealing with new virus.

And we should stopped to all movement,  we have to wear mask, and we have to take social distancing. Our life changed last year.

But we learned a lot of good things even bad year.

We have already seen the bottom last year.

I wish 2021 will be better than 2020 for us.

This is very easy, we can do it.

By the way, I was working for changing logo at the end of year, so I didn't make new my works.

Our brand name was "SASAKI-JIRUSHI" , but we changed to "MITSUGU SASAKI" and "Sasaki Chiho" .

My style and her style are complety diffirent style, so we deceided that changing name.



Anyway we could start "SASAKI YOHINTEN 2021".

It has been a year since the online shop was reopened in January 2020.

Last year, I didn't update vintage clothes on the online store.

Because it was very difficult that get vintage clothes from the world by Covid-19.

But I guess that we can get a vaccine this year, so our life will be return to 2019 style.

So it will be easy that visit to other countries. (maybe 6 months later)

Today, first day of the 2021, I listed Czech vintage military coat on the online store,.

Please check out. 

I want to hold my work's pop-up in a lot of countries.

So I will do my best in 2021for that.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Power of sentence/文章の力

海外の雑誌に載りました。今週は秋まつりです。

古布衣と古道具