French vintage work jackets



Hello.
How are you? Are you staying at home?
I will write an article , please read this.
I hope this blog will stop you.
Please stay at home !




Before 2 days, I washed a lot of French vintage work jackets before I start to making my works.
These jackets were came from France before Corona-shocked.
But I was very very busy, I couldn’t wash them.
And then, I was got help to drying by her.


She is my grand-mother.(this photo is last summer, baby is my daughter)
She is almost 93 years old, her birthday is May.
She is WW2 experience person.
She lived in Matsushima Miyagi, there was Japanese military base in Matsushima.
She has seen it bombed.
After finish WW2,  She married my grand father.
He was very poor farmer. Almost farmers before 70 years at the north Japan were poor.
So she has “Mottainai” spirit very.
She doesn't throw away most things.
But she dumped only Boro.
Because Boro is poor’s symbol.
She hates Boro even now.

Sometimes when she saw my works, she said that “ I can’t believe that. Who buy this Boro clothes? “


















She sees these stuff and remembers.
And I always say that 
“I love old clothes, because these item only one in the world. New clothes are borned a lot everyday,  but old clothes are nor borned.
Old clothing has vallue,  I believe."
I said her about 100 times.
But she doesn't change her mind.
I know her brain is 93 years old, very hard brain.
If my work is published in a magazine, her brain may changes.

Anyway this situation is very hard.
We can't ship to some places.
We can't buy vintage clothes from overseas , also even Japan.
but we have a lot of stock, vintage clothes, antique linen fabric, Japanese boro fabric and more.
We can make till after half year.
We will do our best!
Thank you!



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Power of sentence/文章の力

海外の雑誌に載りました。今週は秋まつりです。

古布衣と古道具