SASAKI-JIRUSHI Patchwork duster coat





Hello.
My city, Miyagi has 1 Corona infected people but he recovered a few days before.
So Miyagi doesn’t have Coronavirus now, very safe.
By the way, Friday was very good sunny so we went to small park in the woods.





Nobody played this park, so lucky.
We played 3 hours.
We could de-stress.

Anyway, I listed this item on Etsy yesterday.



This coat was made 1970’s in France.
Actually this coat sun-faded color overall of front.





It looks like gradation.
This is not faded much, and fabric is good condition.
I was thinking but I didn’t come up good idea for remaking.
Then I was thinking about this 4 months, 
Finally I came up good idea for design.
I used deep blue for patching fabric.
I thought I can change demerit to merit.



I used deep blue fabric on faded blue fabric. I was able create a great contrast.
I have changed demerit point to merit point.
This coat size is men's L .
Please check out on Etsy!!!
Thank you!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Power of sentence/文章の力

海外の雑誌に載りました。今週は秋まつりです。

古布衣と古道具