I remade US vintage clothes



Hello, how are you?
I hate Covid-19.
My town is countryside.
My town name is “Osaki” city.
Osaki is about 2 hours by Shinkansen from Tokyo.
Osaki City Population is 130000, but very huge lands.
The corona virus has arrived in my town.
We are more careful than ever.
Now infected person is only 1,
but if Covid-19 spread more, I will stop to shipping.


By the way, I will write about this jacket.
This jacket was already sold out after I listed it on Etsy soon.
I always used European vintage clothes to remaking works. But this jacket is US vintage clothes.
Also I love US vintage clothes.
My first denim was Levi’s .





About this jacket.
This is 1960’s hunting jacket, I think.
Fabric is very thick cotton.
Color is very cool!







Always I was using blue patch but I didn’t use this time.
I used brown and olive patches.
This jacket’s pic got good responses from Instagram’s follower.
In the future, I will use US vintage for my works more.

Please take care of yourself.
I am very careful.
Thank you!


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Power of sentence/文章の力

海外の雑誌に載りました。今週は秋まつりです。

古布衣と古道具